Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd Overview
- Established in 1988, with a current paid-up capital of 30,000,000 THB, a one stop logistic distribution center of total 13,200 sq.meters of usable area, together with 3 Parker Stores situated in Thailand, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd is currently one of the biggest stockist/distributor of construction, marine, mining and industrial components in ASEAN.
- In addition to having a large stock pile, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd, as an official distributor in Thailand for major hydraulic brands including Parker Hannifin, Stauff, Pister Kugelhähne, Benteler, WIKA, Larzep and other brands.
- As of 2011, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., LTD is able to deliver 90% of enquires through ex-stock from our warehouse. Whether it is a pump, motor, tubes or fittings, we have them all.
We also have a dedicated group of qualified engineers who are capable of fufilling your needs. Some service that our engineers are capable of are:
For more details regarding services, please see here
System Design & Fabrication
Installation & Piping
Cylinder Design and Manufacture
Trouble Shooting and Repairs
Commisioning and Testing
Oil Flushing and Condition Monitoring
- Abex Hydraulics & Engineering prides ourselves with the quick and prompt delivery of our products and through the services our engineers are capable of.
- Our vision is to become ASEAN biggest distributor/stockists through our customers satisfaction with our products and services.
1988 - 1992
Abex Hydraulics & Engineering was founded by Mr. Alan Kim C.K. in Singapore in 1988.
The main focus of the company was to provide quality trouble shooting repairs, services, fabrications
and installations of hydraulic system and pipings.
In 1992, due to the success in the business and the knowledge over the years, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd
begins to go into stocking of component parts
with the aim of making goods readily available to all hydraulic users.
1993 - 1997
In 1993, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd opened a new office in Thailand with the aim to be a one-stop
shop for hydraulic and pneumatic users.
This first office in Thailand was located in Bangkok, 179 Soi Lardprao 94, and marks the beginning of the current
Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co.,Ltd first step into a foreign market.
In 1996, Abex Hydraulic & Engineering Co., Ltd bought over a start-up company in Chon Buri, Thailand, as a branch
to better facillitate hydraulic and pneumatic users in the eastern region of Thailand.
The Chon Buri Branch was the first branch Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd had in Thailand.
1998 - 2001
In 1998, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd expanded to a usable area of 1500m²
and all Singapore office operations were shifted into Thailand, allowing us to maximize operation efficiency.
With the expansion, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd started to develop full line services( design, supply, maintainence, and installation)
and begin to move into oil & gas industries.
In 1999, the Chon Buri branch was upgraded to be a fully owned subsidiary branch and shifted to a bigger area in Rayong.
2002 - 2006
In 2003, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd expanded her engineering services/workshop in order to cater
to the increasing demand for quality systems and installations.
In 2004, joint venture with KPS Engineering Pte. Ltd to further improve our engineering services and cater for
more demand. KPS Engineering Pte. Ltd is a Thai-based manufacturing factory on hydraulic parts, mainly cylinders.
In 2005, to further improve our services and to give customers the benefit of having a place where they can buy products
without the need to travel far, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd began to work with Parker Hannifin (TH) to open
Parker Stores around the nation.
The first ever Parker Store in Thailand was opened in 2005,
in Saraburi province, with a usable area of 600m² by Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd to facillitate service
to the central region of Thailand.
In 2006, the Rayong branch office was converted into the 2nd Parker Store in Thailand.
2007 - Present
In year 2007, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd opened it's third Parker Store. Located in Bowin, Hemaraj Industrial Estate at Chon Buri,
it's goal is to allow quick access to Parker products for hydraulics and pneumatics users around the industrial estates.
In year 2008, Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd shifted it's main head office from Ladphrao to Bang Na,
expanding it's total usable area for logistic warehouse from 1500m² to 13,200m², allowing us to stock up on parts to be delivered quickly.
Abex Hydraulics & Engineering Co., Ltd bought into Monolith Engineering Co., Ltd, a highly specialized hydraulic service company with fully IFPS certified
Fluid Power Specialist and accredited to the Fluid Power Society of America and ISO 9001 certified.To further synergize and provide high quality hydraulic
pumps/motors/systems testing and repairs.